RN ER - St Albert AB
Registered Nurses (RN)
St. Albert, Alberta
$70 to $77 Per Hour
Full time hours with Amazing pay rates !
Registered Nurse(RN ER) - St. Albert, Alberta
Travel Opportunity for RN-ER in St. Albert, Alberta with amazing pay rates !
Greenstaff Medical Canada is a specialist healthcare staffing agency who provides high quality talent across Canada.
As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of per-diem and travel contracts. By working with us, you will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
Emergency Department located in St. Albert that supports the Edmonton Zone. Supports ICU, CCU, 24/7 OR, acute care, medicine/surgery, labour and delivery and post partum, along with supporting outpatient services. This variety brings a very diverse population to the Emergency Department.
- 3 to 6 months travel nursing opportunity
- 36 hours a week Guaranteed
- Amazing Pay rates
What you need to bring to the role:
- Emergency Department trained with CTAS certification preferred
- Previous Emergency Department experience either rural or urban centers. Could consider a candidate with recent critical care experience, with excellent assessment and communication skills
- Canadian Citizen or valid work visa
- Valid License Registration
Salary: $70 - $77 per hour
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on page or call the team on
Apply now to avoid missing out !