RN - Wainwright AB
Registered Nurses (RN)
$60 to $75 Per Hour
Full time hours with Amazing pay rates !
Registered Nurse(RN Acute Care/ER/Obstetrics) - Wainwright, Alberta
Travel Opportunity for RN Acute Care/ER/Obstetrics - Wainwright, Alberta with amazing pay rates !
Greenstaff Medical Canada is a specialist healthcare staffing agency who provides high quality talent across Canada.
As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of per-diem and travel contracts. By working with us, you will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
The Wainwright Health Centre contains a 25 bed acute care medical/surgical unit, 2 bed obstetrical suite, 24/7 Emergency Department, in addition to an OR, day surgery unit and cardiac wellness services. As the RN at the Wainwright Health Centre, you will have the opportunity to rotate within the areas of acute care, emergency, and labour/delivery, allowing you to work to full scope of practice and develop your nursing skills in multiple areas, while working within a multidisciplinary team to provide family focused nursing care.
What you need to bring to the role:
- RN Skills: Ability to function capably in a busy acute care, ER, and obstetrical environment. Ability to manage admissions/discharges and prioritize care needs for an Acute Medical population.
- Beneficial to have: certification in NRP, CAM A, CAM B, LEAD II.
- Experience with Spacelabs/Telemetry Cardiac Monitoring.
- Experience in a Charge Nurse role.
- CTAS, ACLS or equivalent, TNCC or equivalent, and pediatric building blocks.
- Valid License Registration
Salary: $60 - $75 per hour
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on page or call the team on
Apply now to avoid missing out !